Lake and Back Bicycle Route
This route begins in the downtown area and quickly transitions to mainly of rural character. The Lake and Back Bicycle Route consists of a 25.1 mile route that begins at the DeSoto County Courthouse and reaches Hernando Point campground as a turnaround point.
- Status of Trail – Open Year Round
- Length of Trail – 25.1 mile loop
- Width of Trail – on street
- Difficulty Level – Intermediate
- Trail Surface – Asphalt
- Trail Hours – 24/7
- Type of Trail – Road – bicycle
- GIS Coordinates: 34°44’14.14″ N 90°04’30.22″ W
Restroom facilities are located at Hernando Point for refills of water or restroom break. This rest stop is a great location for snacking or lunch (bring your own) while enjoying the view of Arkabutla Lake.